Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 87

Dear Amazon,

Out of the 100+ customers I served, only 21 left feedback. Out of the 21, 2 were neutral, and 2 were negative. I would like to take a moment to quote those 4 reviews that made me a HORRIBLE seller, requiring my immediate removal from your system.

"I sent it back and got my money back. The people over at portable-fun are very courteous and were great to work with. It came really fast, especially considering I am overseas. Would buy from again." <--- Holy CRAP! This MUST be why you kicked me off!!!!

"The MP3 Player works." <--- Yeah.... And?!?!

"No battery remaining indication in terms of percentage." <--- Yeah, let's lever negative for that.

"I received the product in appalling conditions, incomplete and does not work." <--- Never returned item, or contacted me in ANY way!

Total Owed to Me: $2073.96 Plus Interest
Emails Requesting My Money: 87
Emails I have left to send you: 3

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics