Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 89

Dear Amazon,

Since I had one more day to kill, I thought I would give you some MORE Positive Feedback Highlights that made me such a HORRIBLE Amazon Seller.

"I purchased a digital MP4 player from this seller. The service I received was excellent and very timely. When I received the product, I realized that I had made a mistake in my purchase. The seller agreed to refund me in full. The transaction was completed within a few days of the return. I was very happy with my service and, based on this, would recommend this seller without reservation." <--- Do I really need to comment?

"Fantastic service! Item arrived so quickly and perfectly packaged, together with very useful brochures etc on the product. Thanks so much." <--- No, please, stop with all the praises.

"Low price, and fast, reliable service. Pleasure doing business." <--- I think that sums my business up pretty well.

Total Owed to Me: $2073.96 Plus Interest
Emails Requesting My Money: 89
Emails I have left to send you: 1

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics