Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 88

Dear Amazon,

Yesterday covered my neutrals (WHICH ARE NOT NEGATIVES!), and my negatives. Today, let's hit upon the highlights of my positives, that no one has ever bothered to look at.

"Arrived in an excellent condition and a timely manner." <--- Hear that Miss Negative from yesterday!?!?

"The customer service was phenomenal. Would come back anytime." <--- Only if you go to my website.

"This item is awesome, I like it a lot." <--- I have hundreds of feedback that say something similar.

"Excellent seller! Their service is unbelievable and it was my very best experience of purchasing products from internet! They truly touched my heart because they went out of their way to deliver Pop-up-toy by Galt that I’ve ordered so it would arrive on time for my baby’s birthday. It came in perfect condition, perfectly packaged, and my son absolutely loved this toy, it made him so happy!" <--- Best feedback I have ever received!

Total Owed to Me: $2073.96 Plus Interest
Emails Requesting My Money: 88
Emails I have left to send you: 2

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics