Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 90

Dear Amazon,

Well, this is it, my 90 days are finished, and I have served my time. According to Section #5h "a period of 90 days following the initial date of suspension", that means I can expect my money on the next business day right?

Yeah.... right. You didn't really think Amazon would allow such a thing to happen do you? Actually honoring THEIR end on the agreement? Oh, hell no. I just logged on, and it said that my next settlement date was going to be August 12th, 2008. WOW, I am shocked, the 90 days actually just misses the settlement date, giving you 2 more weeks to hold onto my money, earning you even MORE interest. What scum your company is.

Guess I will be emailing you again tomorrow. See You Then.

Total Owed to Me: $2073.96 Plus Interest
Emails Requesting My Money: 90
Emails I have left to send you: 0

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics